I never liked how slutty Nina and Dina are tbh. The first time I played the game, I killed them.
That depends on how the player portrays them tbh. Nina wasn’t slutty at all. At the start of the game she never ever had a “woo-hoo” with anyone. And her main goal was pretty much Don Lothario from the start. And Dina was a gold digger. She mostly had interest in money, not the men. She did snatch Don from Nina, but it’s not stated anywhere that she wants him. She wanted Mortimer [or rather his money].
All in all, as much as I was never a big fan of Caliente sisters [well I’ve made Nina successful in love and business many times], I don’t think “slutty” is the term to describe them. It has nothing to do with them.
How do you make the flowers for the flower crown? like specifically what material is it? Its super cool and I want to make one I just don't know what I need.
Hmm, I just reblogged it from another site, but I think I can help you in terms of what to buy and how to do it. If you click the link, it’ll take you to the complete photo post that shows you what you need. In any event, here’s the list:
- Nail polish
- Floral wire, a thin bendable wire is ideal. 26 Gauge is fine.
- Floral Tape
- Wire cutters/scissors
- a pencil or cylindrical object to wrap the petals around
- Ribbon (optional)
- First, you’re gonna need to make the crown. You can do this by using the wire you already have or you can use an old headband or anything that you like that resembles a headpiece. Thicker wire is also fine for this step. As you can see, OP twisted two pieces of wire together and left loops at the end (to attach the ribbon). Then they covered it in brown floral tape.
- The second step is to make the flowers. Using your pencil/cylindrical object, twist the wire around it to create a ‘petal’. Repeat this until you have at least a couple of petals. 3-6 is usually fine, it’s really your call.
- SLIGHTLY bend the petals back to create a natural looking petal.
- After you are satisfied with the shape of your petals, cut out your flower, leaving some wire left to attach it to your crown.
- Repeat the first few steps and make the rest of your flowers.
- Take one of your flowers and CAREFULLY apply nail polish to it, one petal at a time. Think of it like making bubbles. It may be easier to pour the nail polish in a flat plate and dip it, or dip the entire flower into the polish.Repeat this for all your remaining flowers.
- Twist the two ends of your flowers together to form a ‘stem’.
- Wrap the stems with floral tape, preferably with the same color you used in the base of the crown.Repeat this for all your remaining flowers.
- The third step will be attaching the flowers to your crown. You can do this a few ways. One way is to wrap the stems around the crown. Another way is to just wrap the stems with floral tape as you go along, like the OP did.Do this until all your flowers have been attached to your crown.
- At this point, you can tie the ribbons to the loops like OP did, or decorate it any other way you like. :)
Enjoy your new floral crown!
- You can purchase most of the items in Walmart, Michael’s or any craft or flower store. You can also order it online. :)
- REMEMBER, this tutorial is just a guide. If you don’t want to use brown floral tape or if you prefer using the green floral wire, don’t be afraid to change it up. You can use any color or material your heart desires.
This is the link to the DIY Floral Crown post.
Sorry for replying late. I hope this helps you with making your own crown. :)
holy shit this nail polish thing is so clever! 8O
This would be an amazing way to use up old nail polish…
"My boyfriend/girlfriend won’t let me"
What was that?
How lovely congratulations on your 3rd parental guardian”
But seriously if your partner won’t let you do something (eg, hang out with your friends)? That’s actually a GIANT RED FLAG for an abusive relationship, please get help or get out of there.
What Difference a chair would make.
Hi all, i am not the best of writers but i wanted to let you know a little bit more about how the campaign and money raising, would help and change my life.
So in the picture is a picture of the type of chair i would like once the funds have been raised, this chair will be able to be used in my home and also out and about. This chair is also perfect as everything is also customisable so will be built specifically to my needs. This will be measured to my perfect fit and with customisation it also means if i am having a really bad with weakness in my arms then i can have dual controls so my husband will be able to use the gear stick to make the chair move too.
With this chair it would open up so many possibilities to me, things i took for granted before i became disabled.
The main thing would be that i would not have bruises all over my legs from the chair, currently now when i go out in my chair i have even a 10 minute outing leaves the sides of my thighs covered in black and blue bruises.
I would be able to do longer outings such as go to look at shops in the town centre, go on day trips when invited by my parents something i currently have to say no too. I love visiting stately homes, going to places such as Matlock and Bakewell, day trips to the sea side. I would even be able to go out to the local park to feed the squirrels and ducks, be able to take a trip to the library.
The independence it would bring would allow me to be involved with things again, without having to have people being worried to rush if i am in pain, or leaving early because things are too painful for me.
All the little things gathered mean so much to me and would make such a huge impact on my life.
I want to thank everyone that has made a creation for the campaign, has re-blogged it, has made a donation, who has contacted me and you are all amazing and i am making some amazing friends along the way too
If you would like to help by either sharing the campaign on facebook, or know someone who may want to make a donation please check newwheelchairforhayley
Thank you to all who have helped with my campaign, you are all truly amazing and thank you for sending me messages, it all means so much to me :)
We went over £1600 this weekend and that is amazing, thank you all for your help :)
There is still a way to go but i am having a great time with all this, you are making this such a positive experience
OMG over 1600? Do you guys know how amazing this is! I’m so proud of this community. I should make something for y’all <3 Congrats, Hayley, we are that much closer to your new wheel chair.
READ THIS, REBLOG THIS, DONATE. DONATE. DONATE. <3